COVID-19 Special Operations | Phased Reopening
- Every person entering Forge. MUST SIGN IN at front door upon each visit.
- By City of Tulsa Ordinance No. 24408, masks required inside facility.
- Reconfigured floor plan to ensure CDC distancing mandates are met.
- EPA hospital-grade disinfecting stations placed throughout facility. Wipe equipment before and after use.
- Our Community kitchen and water fountain are closed for the time being.
- Due to Covid-19, we cannot accommodate Member guests at present.
- As a Community, we must take care of each other. Please be mindful of your movement throughout the facility. Our adherence to these protocols as well as the City Ordinance have a direct impact upon our Community and those we serve and love outside of it.
Phase 1 Reopening with Special Operations | June 1
Launches to existing, currently engaged Forge. Members who have executed a Forge. Covid-19 Waiver.
Phase 2 Reopening with Special Operations | June 8
Launches to new Membership engagements and welcomes Reactivations who have executed a Forge. Covid-19 Waiver.
COVID-19 Closure March 18th through May 31st
As you have heard, Governor Stitt has decided to let his executive order closing many businesses, including gyms like Forge., expire. In addition, Mayor Bynum’s executive order will expire on April 30. While we will be legally allowed to operate as of May 1, our city has not reported an uninterrupted decline in newly documented Covid-19 cases within a 14 day period as outlined by the White House criteria for reopening.
As much as we miss our community and as anxious as we are to get back to business, we cannot in good conscience open our doors just yet. Our decision to hold fast aligns with what we believe to be our primary responsibility as business owners, the safety of those we serve.
We are capitalizing on this time by reconfiguring our business model, redesigning our facility and upgrading safety measures to meet CDC mandates moving forward. We ask for your continued patience as we stretch ourselves and our resources to overcome the challenges of the foreseeable future.
We continue to update Forge.’s Blog. We hope the 55 workouts submitted by Forge. Trainers will support and encourage you during this yet to be determined stint.
We are pleased to know that our no commitment policy served many of you as it was designed to, especially during this crisis. It is our hope that your disengagement gave you some relief and that we see you again when the time is right for you. For our members who were able to shoulder this with us by continuing their membership drafts, you have gifted our small business the ability to persevere and we are overwhelmed by your support. We pray that our individual and collective sacrifices continue to blunt the impact of Covid-19 and that on the other side of this crisis, there will still be locally owned businesses to support.
We look forward to seeing you again in an intentional and a phased reopening of Forge. as soon as the Tulsa Health Department data converges with the White House | CDC criteria.
Forge. LLC Owners | Partners,
Jill Trebilcock | John Buck | Jenny Garrett Buck