- 3 cups watermelon
- 1 & 1/2 cups cucumbers
- 1 cup orange bell pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons jalapeño
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all the above chopped ingredients to a blender or food processor. Blend or pulse until desired consistency is achieved.
- Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate until chilled.
- Garnish with cilantro leaf.